Bali Trip

Posted on Selasa, 09 Juni 2009 - 3 komentar -

We have so much fun in Bali......................

The first day we stack at the train, waiting and waiting with full of hope to enjoy our trip.....

The second day is better, but we have too sleep all over in the bus, and waiting in ferry. I think the ferry trip was really fun, I dunno why, but it's very fun. Waiting on the ship while we play cards, take a photo while joking with the others, ow, that's so much fun...... And then we arrived in Gilimanuk, the first port in Bali that we've visited. At last we arrived in Kuta, we eat at the restaurant named Ting Tong Tjia. I feel like I don't wanna eat a single thing, and after we go to hotel, I fell a long sleep with my friends.

The third day is the first day of our adventur in Bali. After having an interesting breakfast, we go to BCC, Cali Classic Center. We are welcomed by a heavenly drink, I really love that drink, wonder what it's name. So refreshing. After that we know about something called "sesajen". In Bali sesajen was very common objects, u can see it in every spot, because they beleive God is everywhere. Interesting............

After that we go Tanah Lot, the weather is so hot there, Vincent and me bought a hat. Useful hat but I lost that hat T.T After that we joined our schoolmates from "SEPATU" to play with ocean. Seems so much fun in that. After that, we ate at Jimbaran and enjoying a perfect wave. We laughed with joy. After that we go to hotel and enjoy our free time.

In the free time, me and my friends go to the kuta square and hang out in there. Again and again we have a joy and happiness in our heart. After that we played cards. So much fun, then I go to sleep with these memories.....

The fourth day is so much fun too. We go to Tanjung Benoa, 6 of us, Me, Cent, Allen, Leen, Gevi and Baby play Banana Boat. I was soaked and drown. The first experience in ocean is, don't drink the water, it's salty ^^ And we play one more time with 7 member. It's so funny. After the water trip, we go to the dreamland. The ocean wave is just TOO PERFECT. I Can't imagine the wave like that in Jakarta ^^ After that me and Aris spend our time in Joger, buying some souvenir with us, the go back to hotel and swim. Haha so funny back there. Then after me and K Che get hungry, we join CP group, Nicco, Tommi, Angel, Kiki, Meli, and Juned. we ate in Pizza Hut and meet our Bifest friend. Then we go to Kuta Beach. Nothing much to see, It's dark all around the beach. After that, me and K Che go back because he said he is sleepy. Then K Che plans something very evil to our (friend??) ah whatever. After that, I tried to hang out with my friends until morning. What a FUN.....

The Fifth day is our last day in Bali. After spending rime in Krisna to buy souvenirs, we go to bedugul, I got my first tatoo there ^^. Then we went home with the pleasure of enjoyment. The last day is so much fun too, especially in ferry once again. Reunion with my XA friend, thank god because of this pleasure memories ^^

There has been 3 Responses to 'Bali Trip' so far

  1. Cliffen Allen says:

    haish.. i really enjoyed that adventure..
    jet ski.. wuishh.. one word to describe, aweshit (awesomly shit!!)---> what the hell is this word.. buakakaka

  2. Vincent Exactly

    sen mangstab dhe bali !!!
    sen salah tuh nulisnya ga boleh me and kche me and aris harusnya dibalik kche and me...
    soalnya me itu kata paling belakang kalo maw i and kche keqnya seh lol setaw gw diajarin guru les gw yg lama keq gt :p

  3. Castor says:

    @allen
    my money broke up, so i couldn't join u wakakak
    @vincent
    ok2 tggu gw ke wor-net dulu y

Leave a Reply