A rival, a mentor, and an unknown guy..........

Posted on Jumat, 03 April 2009 - 0 komentar -

I'm on fire!!!!

There are 3 guys to beat,,, and they are really awesome in their skill, except the unknown guy, because i still don't know him,,,,,,,,,


My first opponent is my mentor, he is so awesome. He revived one dead case in law,,,,,, He also managing a factory and keep encouraging me, when I'm down.......

My second and toughest opponent is my rival, he was a cc student. His rank in cc is incredebly high, and he is unbelievable smart for a second year senior high student. He is my childhood friend, my rival, and my nephew. But one thing I hate is, my big family always compare my lack of intelligence to his unbelievable brain in cc.........

The last person i have to beat is an unknown guy, I don't have a single idea about this guy, but i have to beat him to get 'her'..................

There has been 0 Responses to 'A rival, a mentor, and an unknown guy..........' so far

Leave a Reply